11 Tablespoons salted butter, softened
1 cup brown sugar, packed
1/2 cup granulated sugar
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
1 teaspoon cinnamon
2 ½ cups flour
1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
2 cups mini marshmallows or large marshmallows cut into 4th’s to equal 2 cups
1 bag of Andes Mint chocolate pieces (chilled)
2 packages of graham crackers, broken into 2 smaller squares
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Line baking sheets with parchment paper
- Lay out graham crackers side by side on the pans. Should be 12 squares per pan.
- Cream together the butter and both sugars. Add the eggs and vanilla.
- Gradually mix in the dry ingredients: flour, baking soda, kosher salt and cinnamon.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and marshmallows. Chill the dough in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Place rounded tablespoon of dough on graham crackers. Slightly press down.
- Bake for 5 minutes then remove from oven to press Andes chocolate pieces on to the top.
- Bake for an additional 5 – 7 more minutes or until dough is beginning to turn golden brown at the edges.
If you separate the cookies they will have an overhang of cookie...This was great for me, what I do is cut the edges to make a perfect square. The pieces left I chopped up and put in an air tight container. This can be used to sprinkle on a bowl of ice cream! ( Because if you all know me...what I love most is Ice Cream)!! ; )